Sunday, November 2, 2008

Odie

Hi I'm Odie Schnitzel. An American Pitbull Terrier. Some people have the preconceived notion that we are all vicious beasts who will eat your children. When bred properly, socialized and put into the right homes we are great dogs. I'm just 4 mos old but the breeding shows. We come in every color known to man. I'm a blue fawn. So if you want to know more about what a pitbull really is. I'm here to tell you. I was born June 23,2008 in florida. I was picked up by a couple who decided to move after I was with them for 2 mos. Unfortunately they were moving to a place that has breed specific legislation which means no pitbulls allowed. So the breeder called my mom and she came to pick me up. It was late in the evening. I came home and am loving to be a big lazy boy. I've already mastered, being housebroken. SIT, And Down. Tell me I'm not a smart boy. Mom has plans for me to get my CGC, which is the canine good citizen test. Which means I can be out in public as a good ambassador for my breed. Something which is important for all who own this wonderful breed of dog. So this is me and were going to show you how I grow up week by week and talk about some of the wonderful things pitbulls can do.

No comments: